PRE- SCHOOL ADMISSION SESSION 2016 -17
Pre School : 3 years or less than 4 years as on 31st March 2016
Distribution of seats
|EWS / Disadvantaged Group including Special needs||25%|
Category - EWS / Disadvantaged Group
- Kindly visit Directorate of Education www.edudel.nic.in for detailed information, instructions and ONLINE Registration
Category - General
|Availability of Form||1st January 2016 to 22nd January 2016, From 08:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.|
|Submission of Form||1st January 2016 to 22nd January 2016, From 08:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.|
|Last date of submission of duly filled Registration Form||22nd January 2016 From 08:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.|
|Display of First list including waiting list||15th February 2016|
|Display of Second list including waiting list (if any)||29th February 2016|
- Registration forms are available from 1st January 2016 to 22nd January 2016
- The form can be obtained from the reception at the payment of Rs. 25/- as registration charges or can be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at the school reception with Rs. 25/- payment as registration charges.
- Registration Form enclosed with the listed documents to be submitted at the reception within the stipulated dates.
- Kindly ensure that you collect receipt and acknowledgement for the registration form and fee paid.
List of Documents to be attached with the Registration Form
- Recent coloured passport size photograph of the child, mother and father duly pasted on the form
- Attested photocopy of Date of Birth certificate of the child
- Attested Residence Proof and photo id proof of the parent (Voter Identity Card/ Ration Card/ Passport)
- Attested Photocopy of I-card or latest fee receipt of MAPS Sibling / 12th class Mark-sheet MAPS Alumni (if applicable)
- Attested Photocopy of Caste Certificate i.e. SC / ST / OBC(if applicable)
- Disability document from appropriate government authority / certificate from a clinical psychologist that the child is fit for mainstream schooling. (if applicable)
- Appointment letter/Joining report/office letter in case of State/ Central Government Transfer case.
- Affidavit in case of single child.
- Photostat copy of the Report Card issued by the previous school (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate of the child by a qualified registered doctor
Instructions for filling up the Registration Form
- The form should be filled in by the parent in their own handwriting using Blue Or Black colour pen. Fill up the required information in capital letters.
- Parent should read the instructions carefully before filling in the Registration Form to avoid rejection
- Parent should fill in each entry of the form and should write N.A for those entries, which are not applicable. Kindly do not leave any entry blank
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted/entertained
- Please enclose the required attested / self attested documents along with the registration form as per the mentioned list. Tick enclosed documents in the list and fill the number of total enclosed documents.
- Parent may attach extra sheet of paper as annexure (if required)
- Filling and submitting of the registration form does not confirm and guarantee candidate's admission to the school.