- 80% attendance is required and no relaxation of any kind will be granted to a student who fails to fulfil the school's requirement. In case attendance is short, the student will not be eligible for any academic prize.
- A Student's name will be struck off the rolls on account of continued, unexplained absence for six consecutive days.
- Medical Fitness certificate is necessary in case of illness of more than five days. Even a day's absence during the examination on medical grounds is required to be supported by a Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- There is no provision for short / half day leave.
- In case of emergency please take written permission from the Principal / HM, Class Teacher on the prescribed form avaiLabsle at the school reception.
- Do not send your child to school when sick, to attend classes.
- The school gates will close 10 minutes after the school begins.
- If a child is late to school more than twice, he/she shall be sent back home.
- Your co-operation is sought to ensure that children are regular, punctual and disciplined.
- If Due to certain emergencies, a student has to leave the school during school hours under his/her own arrangement, the following rules will be observed :
- Only authorised persons mentioned in the I Card will be allowed to pick up the child.
- A written request from the parent / guardian is required.
- A permission slip is to be obtained and shown at the school gate before leaving the school